The 8th news | HaUI-TVNăm, 13:19 17/12/2020
HaUI join force to support flood-stricken Central VietnamBảy, 08:04 28/11/2020
IT Festival 2020 to celebrate Vietnamese Teachers' DayBa, 10:50 17/11/2020
HaUI held the Graduation Ceremony & Degree Awarding Ceremony for 3455 Graduates of 2020CN, 15:17 15/11/2020
"Greeting Card Designing" contest to celebrate Vietnamese Teachers' DayBảy, 10:57 14/11/2020
Faculty of Business Administration
In order to meet the growing demand of society for high-quality human resources in the field of business and management, on January 4, 2010, Rector of Hanoi University of Industry issued Decision No. 02/QD-ĐHCN on establishing the Faculty of Business Management on the basis of separating the Faculty of Economics.
The Faculty consists 08 divisions, including: Division of Business Administration, Division of Marketing Management, Division of Human Resource Management, Division of Corporate Finance, Division of Banking and Finance, Division of Investment Economics, Division of Economics and Administrative Division.
Number of lecturer & staff: ~90
Dean: Dr. Vu Dinh Khoa
Vice Dean: Dr. Nguyen Thi Nguyet Dung
- 01 Master Program (2 years): Business Administration.
- 07 Bachelor Programs (4 years): Business Administration, Marketing, Finance - Banking, Human Resource Management, Office Management, Investment Economics, Logistics and Supply Chain Management.
The Faculty is equipped with spacious working rooms, conference rooms and practice rooms with modern equipment.
- To develop training activities and scientific research of the Faculty of Business Management within the framework of vision, mission and development goals of Hanoi Industrial University;
- The quality of lecturers is a prerequisite for development;
- Training and scientific research towards application, meeting the needs of society and international economic integration.
Faculty of Business Management
Address: 7th Floor, A10 Building, Hanoi University of Industry - No. 298 Cau Dien street, Bac Tu Liem district, Hanoi