The 8th news | HaUI-TVNăm, 13:19 17/12/2020
HaUI join force to support flood-stricken Central VietnamBảy, 08:04 28/11/2020
IT Festival 2020 to celebrate Vietnamese Teachers' DayBa, 10:50 17/11/2020
HaUI held the Graduation Ceremony & Degree Awarding Ceremony for 3455 Graduates of 2020CN, 15:17 15/11/2020
"Greeting Card Designing" contest to celebrate Vietnamese Teachers' DayBảy, 10:57 14/11/2020
Faculty of Electronic Engineering
The Faculty of Electronic Engineering was established on October 19, 1998, and was consolidated when Hanoi Industrial College upgraded to a university in accordance with Decision No. 2030/QD-DHCN, dated December 22, 2005, of the Rector of Hanoi University of Industry.
The Faculty consists 5 divisions, including Division of Electronics Engineering, Division of Computer Electronics, Division of Industrial Electronics, Division of Telecommunications Electronics and Administrative Division.
Number of lecturer & staff: ~50
Dean: Dr. Hoang Manh Kha
Vice Dean: 1. Dr. Bo Quoc Bao
2. Dr. Nguyen Tien Kiem
- 01 Master Program (2 years): Electronics Engineering.
- 03 Bachelor Programs (4 years): Computer Networks and Data Communications, Computer Engineering Technology, Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering Technology.
Currently, the Faculty has a total of 20 laboratories/practices with a total area of 1200 m2, over 1,000 training equipment; 1 center for scientific research and technology transfer, 4 practice rooms for research purposes.
In order to perform well the political tasks of the unit, in the coming time, the Faculty of Electronics Engineering will continue
- To promote scientific research and international cooperation activities such as sending lecturers to study to improve their qualifications;
- To develop modern and synchronous practice laboratories, complete the system of exam documents;
- To continue to develop and perfect training programs to ensure national accreditation quality and towards international standards;
- To continue to expand training disciplines to meet social needs in the period of renovation and integration;
- To provide high-tech human resources for businesses in the field of design and manufacture of products for intelligent digital electronics and telecommunications technologies;
- To maintain and promote the achieved results, and gradually build the Faculty into a spearhead training unit of the University - a reputable training center specializing in research, application and technology transfer domestically and internationally.
Faculty of Electronic Engineering, Hanoi University of Industry
Address: 12th Floor, A1 Building, Minh Khai Ward, Bac Tu Liem District, Hanoi.
Phone: 0243.7655.121/Ext. 246