The 8th news | HaUI-TVNăm, 13:19 17/12/2020
HaUI join force to support flood-stricken Central VietnamBảy, 08:04 28/11/2020
IT Festival 2020 to celebrate Vietnamese Teachers' DayBa, 10:50 17/11/2020
HaUI held the Graduation Ceremony & Degree Awarding Ceremony for 3455 Graduates of 2020CN, 15:17 15/11/2020
"Greeting Card Designing" contest to celebrate Vietnamese Teachers' DayBảy, 10:57 14/11/2020
Faculty of Mechanical Engineering
The Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, Hanoi University of Industry was established under Decision No. 2033/QD-DHCN, dated December 22, 2005. Over 120 years of development, the Faculty of Mechanical Engineering has directly trained, scientific research, consultancy, application and technology transfer, providing sources of qualified cadres, masters, engineers and bachelors to meet social requirements in the context of industrialization and modernization and international integration.
Number of lecturer & staff: ~120.
Dean: Dr. Nguyen Van Thien
Vice Dean: 1. Assoc.Prof.Dr. Hoang Tien Dung
2. Dr. Phung Xuan Sơn
3. Dr. Nguyen Anh Tu
- 01 Doctoral Program (4 years): Mechanical Engineering.
- 03 Master Programs (2 years): Mechanical Engineering, Mechanical Automotive Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering.
- 04 Bachelor Programs (4 years): Mechanical Engineering Technology, Mechatronics Engineering Technology, Industrial Systems Engineering, Mold and Die Engineering Technology.
The Faculty is equipped with more than 20 practice/laboratory rooms with high-tech equipment for training, scientific research and technology transfer such as Nano coating technology lab, materials laboratories, reverse engineering room and rapid prototyping, 5-axis CNC research lab, oscillation lab, materials strength lab, Robot lab, MPS lab, sensor lab, etc.
- To connect training activities with scientific research; training associated with practice; expanding cooperation in the fields of training and scientific research;
- To foster and improve staffs and lecturers capacities;
- To innovate positive teaching methods, enhancing fostering soft skills for students;
- To invest in modern training and research equipment up to national and international standards;
- To strengthen cooperation with businesses.
Contact Faculty of Mechanical Engineering:
Address: 3rd Floor, A10 Building, Hanoi University of Industry
No. 298 Cau Dien Street, Bac Tu Liem District, Hanoi
Phone contact: 0243.7655.121 / ext 354