The 8th news | HaUI-TVNăm, 13:19 17/12/2020
HaUI join force to support flood-stricken Central VietnamBảy, 08:04 28/11/2020
IT Festival 2020 to celebrate Vietnamese Teachers' DayBa, 10:50 17/11/2020
HaUI held the Graduation Ceremony & Degree Awarding Ceremony for 3455 Graduates of 2020CN, 15:17 15/11/2020
"Greeting Card Designing" contest to celebrate Vietnamese Teachers' DayBảy, 10:57 14/11/2020
Faculty of Garment Technology and Fashsion Design
Faculty of Garment Technology & Fashion Design was established under the Decision No. 2028 / QD-DHCN dated December 22, 2005, of the Rector of Hanoi University of Industry.
The faculty consists 4 divisions, including: Garment Technology Division; Fashion Design Division; Textile Materials Technology Division and Administrative Division.
Number of lecturer & staff: ~35.
Dean: Assoc.Prof.Dr. Nguyen Thi Le
Vice Dean: 1. Postgraduate Dinh Mai Huong
2. Dr. Luu Thi Tho
- 01 Master Program (2 years): Textile and Garment Technology.
- 03 Bachelor Programs (4 years): Fashion Design, Textile and Garment Technology, Textile Materials Technology.
The Faculty has 8 workshops sewing industry with a total area of 560m2, ensuring the implementation of teaching the practical modules for sewing industry; 03 computer rooms; 07 drawing rooms and design practice; specialized rooms and others.
The Faculty of Garment Technology and Fashion Design expects to become a high-quality training-oriented institution to meet the needs of labour market:
- To build the Faculty of Garment Technology and Fashion Design to become a reliable center of applied research and transferring technology, having enough ability to access to 4.0 technology to apply to production practice.
- To enhance scientific and technological potentials to meet the requirements of scientific research in association with training, contributing to raising quality and developing training.
- To develop material facilities (laboratories, workshops...) of the faculty meeting TCVN 20-1985 standards in the direction of modernization, approaching enterprise practices.
- To foster a contingent of lecturers who ensure quality, sufficient quantity, uniform structure, having a proper political spirit, ethical qualities, lifestyle, professional conscience, commitment with the University to meet the requirements of the training and scientific research at HaUI.
- To strengthen cooperative relationships with businesses.
- To be proactive international cooperation on training and scientific and technological research with universities, research institutes and enterprises in the region and countries with advanced education in the world.
Faculty of Garment Technology & Fashion Design, Hanoi University of Industry
Address: Campus 2, Tay Tuu Ward, Bac Tu Liem District, Hanoi