The 8th news | HaUI-TVNăm, 13:19 17/12/2020
HaUI join force to support flood-stricken Central VietnamBảy, 08:04 28/11/2020
IT Festival 2020 to celebrate Vietnamese Teachers' DayBa, 10:50 17/11/2020
HaUI held the Graduation Ceremony & Degree Awarding Ceremony for 3455 Graduates of 2020CN, 15:17 15/11/2020
"Greeting Card Designing" contest to celebrate Vietnamese Teachers' DayBảy, 10:57 14/11/2020
Faculty of Tourism
Faculty of Tourism at Hanoi University of Industry is formerly known as Faculty of Pedagogy, was established on May 15, 2000, under the Decision No. 377 QD/TC-HC of the Rector of Hanoi Industrial College which is now Hanoi University of Industry.
On July 1, 2014, the Faculty was agreed to sign the Decision No. 1169/QD-DHCN by the Rector of HaUI and changed the Faculty name into Tourism - Pedagogy Department. According to Decision No. 1622/QD-DHCN dated December 25, 2015, the Faculty was renamed to the Faculty of Tourism.
The Faculty consists 4 divisions, including: Division of Tourism, Division of Travel and Tourism Management, Division of Hospitality Management and Administrative Division.
Number of lecturer & staff: ~30
Dean: Dr. Than Thanh Son
Vice Dean: 1. Dr. Cao Thi Thanh
2. Dr. Nguyen Phuong Thao
- 03 Bachelor Programs (4 years): Tourism, Travel and Tourism Management, Hospitality Management.
The Faculty is equipped with 06 working rooms and modern practice area, including tour tutorial rooms, tour operating rooms, computer rooms for hotel management software, a restaurant, a reception practice room, a chamber practice room, a bar practice room, etc.
- To develop a contingent of lecturer and staff with high professional qualifications, scientific research and technology transfer skills in the field of tourism;
- To promote the application of ICT (management software for teaching and learning); Virtual Reality - VR; Augmented Reality - AR into teaching-learning activities;
- To regularly renovate and update training programs, focusing on integration skills for students (such as: communication, language, teamwork, independent thinking, critical thinking skills...), expanding training professions to suit the trend of development and integration;
- To promote international cooperation and business cooperation in the field of tourism to serve the training objectives.
Faculty of Tourism
Address: 5th floor, A1 Building, Hanoi University of Industry - No. 298 Cau Dien street, Bac Tu Liem district, Hanoi