Science and Technology
Organization – Job
Hanoi University of Industry with the mission to provide education and training for many fields, levels and high quality science for the market, meeting the requirements of international integration. Create opportunities and good learning environment for all students
To be an international-level public university and Vietnam's leading institution which provides technological and vocational skills at different levels and in many fields. To be a prestigious and reliable center for research, development and technology transfer.
Hanoi University of Industry provides multi-level, multi-branch educational services, technological science with high quality and provides a convenient educational and training environment; create opportunities to everyone to meet the requirement in the process of industrialization, modernization and international integration.
1. Building the University an open educational institution, catering for learners and interested parties. To train labors
with high quality at different levels responding to demands of socio-economic development.
2. Always inproving the teaching methodology with the LEARNER-CENTERED approachl extensively implementing information technology in management, teaching and learningl piloting the credit-based education and getting to fully apply it.
3. Expanding the training cooperation with universities, schools, technical, economic institutions at home and abroad.
4. Encouraging creativity and learning.
5. Committing to the establishment, implementation and maintenance of the advanced management systems (ISO 9000,TQM) to meet the quality requirements of Vietnam and international Organization.
- Kijeon University (Korea) delegation and students visited and worked with Hanoi University of Industry
- Bantagas University (Philippin) delegation visited and worked with Hanoi University of Industry
- Graduation Ceremony - Diploma Course Intake 13-14 Vietnam-Australia Cooperation Training Program
- Meeting and leaving party of Hanoi University of Industry staff and JICA-HaUI project experts
- »Faculty of Mechanical Engineering
- »Faculty of Automobile Technology
- »Faculty of Electrical
- »Faculty of Electronic
- »Faculty of Information Technology
- »Faculty of Auditing and Accounting
- »Faculty of Business Management
- »Faculty of Chemical Technology
- »Faculty of Garment Technology and Fashion Design
- »Faculty of Foreign language
- »Faculty of Technical Teacher’s Training and Tourism
- »Faculty of International Cooperation and Training
- »Faculty of Physical-National Defense Education
- »Faculty of Fundamental Science
- »Faculty of Marxism-Leninism
- »Faculty of In-service Training