The 8th news | HaUI-TVNăm, 13:19 17/12/2020
HaUI join force to support flood-stricken Central VietnamBảy, 08:04 28/11/2020
IT Festival 2020 to celebrate Vietnamese Teachers' DayBa, 10:50 17/11/2020
HaUI held the Graduation Ceremony & Degree Awarding Ceremony for 3455 Graduates of 2020CN, 15:17 15/11/2020
"Greeting Card Designing" contest to celebrate Vietnamese Teachers' DayBảy, 10:57 14/11/2020
The Vietnam-Japan Center (VJC) was established under Decision No. 322/QD-DHCN dated March 23, 2005.
VJC consists 4 divisions, including Division of Mechanical Engineering, Division of Electrical Engineering, Division of Industrial Electronics and Administrative Division.
Number of lecturer & staff: 27
Director: Dr. Nguyen Xuan Chung
Deputy Director: Dr. Vu Huu Thich
05 Diploma Programs (2 years): Industrial Electrical Engineering, Industrial Electronics Engineering, Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering Technology, Metal Cutting, Machinery Manufacturing Technology.
VJC has a total of 24 labs/experiments with a total area 2,327 m2 with many leading modern machines and equipment, such as CNC lathes, CNC milling, cutting machines, CNC cutting machines... to meet the training for over 2,000 students annually.
- To connect training activities with scientific research; training associated with practice; expanding cooperation in the fields of training and scientific research;
- To foster and improve staffs and lecturers capacities;
- To innovate positive teaching methods, enhancing fostering soft skills for students;
- To invest in modern training and research equipment up to national and international standards;
- To strengthen cooperation with businesses.
Vietnam - Japan Center, Hanoi University of Industry
Address: 2nd Floor, A7 Building, Hanoi University of Industry
No. 298 Cau Dien street, Bac Tu Liem district, Hanoi
Phone: 0243.7655.407. Ext. 103