The 8th news | HaUI-TVNăm, 13:19 17/12/2020
HaUI join force to support flood-stricken Central VietnamBảy, 08:04 28/11/2020
IT Festival 2020 to celebrate Vietnamese Teachers' DayBa, 10:50 17/11/2020
HaUI held the Graduation Ceremony & Degree Awarding Ceremony for 3455 Graduates of 2020CN, 15:17 15/11/2020
"Greeting Card Designing" contest to celebrate Vietnamese Teachers' DayBảy, 10:57 14/11/2020
Faculty of Accouting - Auditing
On January 4, 2010, Rector of Hanoi University of Industry issued Decision No. 01/QD-DHCN establishing the Faculty of Accounting - Auditing on the basis of separating the Faculty of Economics.
The Faculty consists 4 divisions, including: Division of Business Accounting, Division of Public Accounting, Division of Auditing and Division of Accounting Information System.
Number of lecturer & staff: ~60
Dean: Assoc.Prof.Dr. Dang Ngoc Hung
Vice Dean: 1. Assoc.Prof.Dr. Nguyen Thi Hong Nga
2. Dr. Truong Thanh Hang
- 01 Doctoral Program (4 years): Accounting.
- 01 Master Program (2 years): Accounting.
- 03 Bachelor Programs (4 years): Accounting, Auditing, Business Data Analytics.
The faculty of Accounting and Auditing is equipped with 35 theoretical classrooms with an area of about 2,400m2; 01 Conference room with a capacity of about 150 seats, modern sound system, projector, light for seminars, scientific conferences, professional activities, training and retraining of lecturers; 05 practice rooms are modernly designed, fully equipped as models at companies, the simulation data sets are built-in detail to help students have access to the actual documents and records of businesses.
- To develop a training program based on the CDIO approach to accounting in cooperation with international professional organizations (ACCA, ICEAW) participate in the training and certification process.
- To innovate teaching methods for developing career skills in the training process.
- To provide high quality students to meet the needs of society.
- To improve the research capacity of teaching staff, 100% of lecturers participating in annual scientific research activities meet the school's prescribed level. Strive to have at least 2-5% of articles and reports posted in full text in the Proceedings of International Conferences and International Magazines.
Faculty of Accounting - Auditing, Hanoi University of Industry
Address: B3 Building, Campus 2, Tay Tuu Ward, Bac Tu Liem District, Hanoi.