The 8th news | HaUI-TVNăm, 13:19 17/12/2020
HaUI join force to support flood-stricken Central VietnamBảy, 08:04 28/11/2020
IT Festival 2020 to celebrate Vietnamese Teachers' DayBa, 10:50 17/11/2020
HaUI held the Graduation Ceremony & Degree Awarding Ceremony for 3455 Graduates of 2020CN, 15:17 15/11/2020
"Greeting Card Designing" contest to celebrate Vietnamese Teachers' DayBảy, 10:57 14/11/2020
Faculty of Automobile Technology
Faculty of Automobile Technology was established under Decision No. 2032/QD-ĐHCNH dated December 22, 2005, of the Rector of Hanoi University of Industry.
The faculty consists 4 divisions, including: Division of Engine Power, Division of Automotive Electrical, Division of Automotive Technology and Administrative Division.
Number of lecturer & staff: ~40.
Dean: Dr. Nguyen Anh Ngoc
Vice Dean: 1. Assoc.Prof.Dr. Le Van Anh
2. Dr. Le Duc Hieu
Training programs: Bachelor Program (4 years) in Automotive Technology
The Faculty is equipped with facilities that meet the training requirements. Currently, the faculty is managing workshops and practice rooms (4000m2) at 2 campuses with many modern equipment.
- To foster lecturers in theory and practice to meet the tasks of training and scientific research;
- To build facilities to meet the need of training;
- To standardize training disciplines according to the orientation to meet social needs;
- To train students to become technology experts with theoretical knowledge and practical competence to master modern technology;
- To promote scientific research and technology transfer in combination with production.
- To promote joint training and scientific research with national and international organizations;
- To build specialized laboratories up to regional and international standards.
Faculty of Automotive Technology
Campus 1: 4th floor A10 Building, Hanoi University of Industry - 298 Cau Dien Street, Bac Tu Liem District, Hanoi
Campus 3: 1st Floor, C9 Building, Hanoi University of Industry - Le Hong Phong Ward, Phu Ly City, Ha Nam province
Phone: 0243.7655.121/ext. 310