On November 11th, 2016, Faculty of Electrical Engineering - Hanoi University of Industrial held the second scientific conference.
The conference aimed at encouraging the entire scientific staff and teachers to carry out scientific research to celebrate the 34th anniversary of Vietnamese Teachers’ Day (20/11/1982 – 20/11/2016) and generating feedback on the articles registered to attend the very first HaUI’s scientific conference in February 2017. It was also a scientific forum for staff and teachers of the faculty to publish their research results, academic exchange and share their experiences in the disciplines and mjors that the university is currently implementing.
The conference consists of three sessions as follows:
- Session One: Opening and thematic reports to enhance the quality of training and scientific research.
- Session Two: Academic discussion with two review panels: Electrical - Thermal Engineering and Control - Automation running simultaneously to assess the thematic reports.
- Session Three: Summary, awards and closing ceremony
A total of 19 papers including15 thematic reports were presented to the two review panels. Overall, all reports were of good quality, many of which received good evaluation on the content presented, the scientific and practical values. Finally, the conference awarded the first, second and third prizes to six reports submitted to two panels.
Speaking at the conference, Dr. Bui Thi Ngan - Vice Rector, praised the preparation and organization of the event and look forward to further scientific research activities among school staff and scientists. She expressed hope that these attempts will help the university become a center of applied research, reliable technology transfer, with the capability of fully accessing and developing advanced technologies, for practical applications in production and improving peoples’ lives in Vietnam.
Some pictures of the conference:
University staff and scientists participating in the conference
Thematic reports submitted to two review panels
The third prize was awarded to the following reports:
1) "Identify the process of drying microwave heat pump to propose solutions for optimum energy process" by MSc. Nguyen Duc Nam and his colleagues
2) "Stable control of boiler – turbine system – using forecasting controller based on nonlinear model" by MSc. Pham Van Hung and Ma. Pham Van Minh
The second prize was awarded to the following reports:
1) "Enhance the performance of lightning protection transmission line by the use of lightning van" by MSc. Ninh Van Nam
2) “Optimization Algorithm Based Proportional-Integral-Differential Control For Robot Arm” by Dr. Tran Thuy Van
The first prize was awarded to the following reports:
1) "Accessing lightning overvoltage in wind farms with different connector configuration" by Dr. Nguyen Quang Thuan
2) “Research and design of direct adaptive fuzzy controller for dc motor speed control system” by PhD. Quach Duc Cuong
HaUI students bring Vietnam’s ancient outfits back into fashionHai, 22:46 02/08/2021
Panoramic of Hanoi University of Industry: VR 360° VideoBa, 16:25 06/04/2021
The 8th news | HaUI-TVNăm, 13:19 17/12/2020
HaUI join force to support flood-stricken Central VietnamBảy, 08:04 28/11/2020
IT Festival 2020 to celebrate Vietnamese Teachers' DayBa, 10:50 17/11/2020